You will join a brand-new team that is at the center of Zillow’s effort to transform the future of home selling. This team will be responsible for establishing and developing best-in-class operations for residential real estate transactions, central to our mission to make the process of buying or selling a home a consumer friendly, state of the art experience that can be launched with just the click of a button.
- Work closely with centralized Project Manager to conduct weekly portfolio reviews
- Monitor renovation projects leveraging company systems and related technology to ensure quality control and timely completion of work orders to company compliance specifications.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Contribute positively to building and sustaining a positive work environment through the Zillow Core Values
- Conduct field quality control checks. Communicate to vendors and field managers via email of work in progress. Inquire with vendors completion date of renovations and what is being done to stay on task and ensure they meet Zillow Standards.
- Carry yourself professionally and represent Zillow Offers and Zillow Group well, both internally and externally
- Collaborate with others to complete work to Zillow standards
- Manage multiple home renovation projects simultaneously from the field using various electronic applications
- Professionally manage market vendor relationships and train to company standard as directed.
- Work in the field, in and around various properties during all stages of construction
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including the ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and the ability to spend considerable time standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, and squatting, and ability to traverse all types of terrain
- Detailed knowledge of home repairs and maintenance
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to manage communication between third party reps and centralized project management office
- Continually identify process improvements to scale in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Must be organized & able to prioritize deadlines
- Ability to obtain an acceptable result on a pre-hire drug test and remain in compliance with our substance abuse rules and testing requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in residential construction/renovation management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A