Are you passionate about building new, immersive experiences to change how people shop for homes and rentals? Every month 180 million users turn to Zillow for help. The Zillow RMX Team is re-imagining the home tour experience, giving people the feeling of being there from the convenience of their phones or computers. Using groundbreaking technologies, our team works across product, research, engineering, and business to enable people to walk through a home virtually. We believe this will become the future of home shopping!
- A proven track record of high efficiency and quality in software design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Friendly collaborator with others.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- The ability to work in a fast, agile and forward-thinking environment with frequent change.
- Ability to write quality code with testing, scalability, and reusability in mind.
- Comfortable providing technical leadership and mentoring to more junior engineers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in developing mobile consumer software applications, with a strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem, and a customer-focused attitude.
- Deep experience with Kotlin, Java and building Android applications.
- Broad experience with Android SDK and architecture components such as Jetpack.
- Experience with 360 media, imaging, graphics, and camera APIs.
- Strong experience profiling for optimizing performance and resource utilization.
- 5+ years of software application and systems development experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A