Zillow is looking for a Renovation Superintendent in the field to manage home renovations for the Zillow Offers start-up business. This will include overseeing general contractors, subcontractors and trades, change orders, punch lists and quality control. You will execute a seamless renovation experience while being cost-effective and ensuring timelines and high-quality standards.
- Conduct field quality control checks. Communicate to vendors and field managers via email of work in progress. Inquire with vendors completion date of renovations and what is being done to stay on task and ensure they meet Zillow Standards.
- Work closely with centralized Project Manager to conduct weekly portfolio reviews
- Professionally manage market vendor relationships and train to company standard as directed.
- Work in the field, in and around various properties during all stages of construction
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Contribute positively to building and sustaining a positive work environment through the Zillow Core Values
- Monitor renovation projects leveraging company systems and related technology to ensure quality control and timely completion of work orders to company compliance specifications.
- Collaborate with others to complete work to Zillow standards
- Manage multiple home renovation projects simultaneously from the field using various electronic applications
- Carry yourself professionally and represent Zillow Offers and Zillow Group well, both internally and externally
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including the ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and the ability to spend considerable time standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, and squatting, and ability to traverse all types of terrain
- Detailed knowledge of home repairs and maintenance
- Must be organized & able to prioritize deadlines
- Ability to manage communication between third party reps and centralized project management office
- Continually identify process improvements to scale in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to obtain an acceptable result on a pre-hire drug test and remain in compliance with our substance abuse rules and testing requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in residential construction/renovation management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A