Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Monitor and manage analysts as it relates to maximizing revenues.
- Manage and develop direct reporting employees.
- Monitor and manage the revenue management system.
- Leadership and team building
- Assists in the teaching/training of analysts to maximize revenues through various tools
- Maintain good communication within the department as well as other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Aviation Management or related field; combination of relevant education and work experience considered in lieu of degree
- 7+ years of experience in pricing and revenue management preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience with day to day usage of a revenue management system
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years supervisory or experience in a leadership role preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to efficiently summarize variances
- Ability to produce high quality quantitative methods
- Thorough understanding of the overall structure and operation of the revenue management department
- Demonstrates consistent deductive skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Access skills
- Highly motivated
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance, Sales
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A