This position supports the Finance department including Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, Risk Management, Payroll, and/or other areas within Finance. The position will perform duties that are specific to the department assigned. The duties include involvement in specific transactional processing, performing analysis on various business aspects, using various tools and company data, and interacting with management and others within the organization.
- Acts on work plans and contributes to the successful completion of routine and ad hoc analyses and projects.
- Supports responsibilities that fall under company governance or local, state, or federal compliance. Maintains deadlines and quality of output.
- Identifies problems while conducting analysis and escalates recommendations for solutions to improve services.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Researches questions and performs analysis using the tools provided.
- Provides input on specific technical work activities, issues, or projects by identifying problems and recommending solutions to daily work and for assigned projects.
- Perform standard transactional tasks associated with the department supported including processing invoices, analyzing budgets, running reports, preparing presentations, drafting memos, taking employee calls for support services, etc.
- Responsible for relaying communication with other team members in an efficient and professional manner.
- Some college work preferred
- Meets applicable deadlines related to the department supported. Tasks could be required daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent or equivalent work experience
- No experience necessary
- Experience in handling multiple administrative tasks
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, vendors, and co-workers and foster a team environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A