Our Restaurant Team Members are responsible for ensuring each customer enjoys an amazing experience. It starts with hot, freshly-prepared products, always using the highest quality ingredients, and it includes making sure our restaurants are always clean and family-friendly. You’ll work closely with the Restaurant Manager and other Team Members in a creative, supportive, fun, fast-paced environment, rich with teamwork and positivity.
- At least 16 years old
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push.
- Must be able to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.)
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items
- Frequent washing of hands
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma/GED, equivalent work experience, or is attending high school, or educational equivalent, e.g., home school or primary vocational programs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A