Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
- You’ll unload and receive inbound furniture orders which requires manually moving large, heavy products.
- Being comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift is A MUST.
- We encourage you to wear comfortable clothing to move around the warehouse safely while you work.
- You’ll need to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- No warehouse experience is necessary.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Able to read and speak English for safety
- Able to work on warehouse floor 10 hours a day or more (shifts are 10 hours, plus possible overtime)
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- No warehouse experience is necessary
- Comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A