Wayfair was founded in 2002 on a simple idea: Provide customers with more options to furnish their home. What we’ve built in the last two decades is truly amazing – Our network offers over 14 million home furnishing items from more than 11,000 suppliers around the globe, and we’re even ranked on the Fortune 500 list.
- Participate in hands-on training focused on product handling and customer service
- Interact with customers when delivering freight into their home at varying levels of service.
- Load and unload trucks with or without assistance of dockworkers or MHE to ensure safety.
- Assist in product assembly and perform warehouse tasks when needed.
- Perform quality control checks on outgoing freight
- Team up with our Delivery Drivers to deliver home-furnishing products to our customers
- Perform customer courtesy calls prior to delivery to ensure a smooth experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to maneuver 300+ lbs. of merchandise with MHE or other persons both within the warehouse and into the customer home.
- Able to sit for up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform all duties in compliance with appropriate security and safety standards.
- Pass a background check and drug screening both before and during employment.
- Able to lift/maneuver 150 lbs. of merchandise on your own.
- Previous experience interacting with customers.
- Able to provide proof of identification and employment eligibility.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A