We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Dedicated Operations team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
- You’ll proactively monitor order management systems and routing systems to optimize routes and resolve outstanding order issues.
- You will provide instruction and feedback to third party delivery partners regarding objective and subjective KPIs.
- You will supervise Deliver team while they perform day-to-day job functions.
- In the Terminal Manager role, you will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by ensuring that Logistics Administrators and Home Delivery Partners provide world class customer experiences at every opportunity.
- You will create and implement training activities for administrative staff.
- You will reduce Order Turn Time by monitoring scheduling platforms to ensure that orders are delivered as quickly as possible.
- You will monitor, report and improve KPI, including NPS, On Time Delivery %, Order Dwell Days.
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to build and manage teams.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements.
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling warehouse related activities (MSDS, Equipment Checklist, BOL).
- Comfort with delivery routing technologies/strategies.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS in management, administration, supply chain, or customer service.
- 5+ years working experience in distribution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A