As Lead Technical Executive Sourcer, you will serve as the subject matter expert in identifying and engaging with Director, VP, and C-level technical talent for Wayfair’s most senior technical roles. You will be responsible for owning stakeholder reporting relationships, driving sourcing strategy, screening, qualifying, and pre-closing candidates, all while helping to attract and acquire the next generation of Wayfair leadership.
- Proactively build diverse technical candidate pipelines and participate in cross-organizational projects/programs related to DEI recruiting.
- Leverage analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and market trends to identify improvements in everything from your recruitment process to broader initiatives within Talent Acquisition.
- Build and lead an innovative sourcing process for Wayfair’s most senior leadership roles by engaging with passive candidates.
- Act as consultant and true business partner to Wayfair’s leadership to improve hiring/interview process, proactively determine future talent needs, and build candidate proficiency matrices by providing regular reporting and updates to management and stakeholders.
- Leverage and grow your network to identify, attract and engage the best technical leadership talent in the field.
- Provide a superior whiteglove candidate experience; clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing, from strategy kick-off through successful new hire onboarding.
- Develop and execute research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision-making.
- 4+ years of experience sourcing/recruiting required. Experience in technical fields like Engineering, Data Science, AI/ML, Product Management preferred but not required. 2+ years of experience sourcing/recruiting at the executive or leadership level preferred but not required.
- Experience in designing and conducting in-depth competency and behavioral based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of building trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven success delivering innovating sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A