Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets tops the list of privately-owned supermarkets in the US. We are privately-owned, hold no long-term debt and continue to grow year after year. Publix and our associates excel in community involvement, volunteerism and environmental sustainability. Our collective commitment to diversity has contributed to our success in being a great place to work and shop. It’s satisfying to work for – and be an owner in – a Fortune 100 company that is widely recognized as a leader in the supermarket industry.
- Selectors are constantly walking, lifting, bending and stretching.
- If you’re into sports, cardio, strength training, weightlifting, running or bodybuilding, this job will help keep you in shape.
- Selectors pull products ordered by Publix stores, place them onto pallets, wrap the finished order, and get it ready to be placed on a truck for delivery.
- To increase their efficiency, Selectors use state-of-the-art technology to notify them of the products that have been ordered and where they are in the warehouse.
- Our Warehouse Selectors are instrumental in helping keep our shelves stocked in our more than 1,200 store locations.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to
- Work a rotating schedule which includes some weekends and holidays
- Work fluctuating shifts, when needed
- Select, lift, carry and stack product weighing
- 67 pounds for Frozen Foods and Produce
- 85 pounds for Boxed Meat/Dairy
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Stocker
Job Location: Dacula, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A