Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Oversee and coordinate engineering requests and subsequent responses between Frontier Engineering and the EMP.
- Review and be familiar with the “Airworthiness Agreement” document generated with the EMP subsequent to a Frontier
- Quality Assurance audit.
- Ensure EMP continuous access to all applicable and current manuals required to perform maintenance operations per GMM 10.21.
- Oversee and collaborate with the Frontier Director, Quality Assurance & Chief Inspector to determine the degree of oversight required by Inspection personnel and assign work schedules accordingly.
- Ensure Frontier support group representation coverage is adequate and alter personnel schedules as required.
- Review and be familiar with Frontier GMM Chapter 10.21 and Ops Spec D091.
- Continuously review active EMP processes to ensure compliance with applicable procedural manuals.
- Oversee and coordinate the work package and pre-draw material with the Essential Maintenance Provider (EMP) prior to aircraft delivery.
- Provide oversight of purchasing interaction between Frontier and the EMP and review the status of material requisitions in order to avoid a delay in maintenance progress.
- Oversee and coordinate with Frontier Planning, Production Control, Purchasing, and Inspection in the work scope generation and work package creation.
- Provide operation directional control and procedural guidelines for all outsourced maintenance.
- A320 series line maintenance experience
- Previous VR experience – preferred
- A320 series fleet qualified
- FAA certified Airframe & Powerplant ratings
- Current US Passport
- Currently holds a manager or supervisor position in Maintenance or Production Control – preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effective with other departments
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and
- Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company DOT safety sensitive position, as reviewed by the Director, Maintenance.
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Working knowledge of MS software including Word, Excel and Access
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to collect data, act as an expert for technical content and logically organize information for publication
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A