Website Valero Energy
Provides reliability, technical, and engineering services to optimize fixed equipment life in a safe and effective manner.
- Provides technical support to assigned areas of responsibility by providing technical assistance in resolving equipment design, operation, and maintenance problems, as well as developing pressure vessel and piping repair plans.
- Assists in formulating, implementing, maintaining, and auditing Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs.
- Assists Operations and Maintenance departments in developing procedures, training, and processes to ensure equipment is operated within its design parameters.
- Advises Engineering on new capital designs and installations to ensure that equipment reliability, operability, and maintainability are addressed.
- Develops and reviews equipment specifications and standards for reliability improvement.
- Develops and tracks cost justifications for reliability improvement.
- Performs all duties following the safety rules and guidelines established by the Refinery.
- Develops, maintains and ensures continuous improvements of the refinery PM program.
- Leads and supports Incident Investigations.
- Ensures/follows up on the execution/implementation of Incident Investigation derived recommendations.
- Generates Management of Change (MOC).
- Bachelor’s or higher-level degree in Engineering required.
- 5 years of Engineering experience in reliability or maintenance required.
- Bachelor’s or higher-level degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Managemen
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A