Website United Parcel Service (UPS)
Avionics/Systems Engineering Co-Op is responsible for supporting daily engineering tasks. This Co-Op program requires THREE semesters of support of Aircraft Engineering. The position is scheduled to start the Spring 2022 semester, and alternate with course work semesters thereafter. Candidate is expected to commit to all three Co-Op semesters.
- Avionics/Systems Engineering Co-Op is responsible for supporting engineers in resolution of aircraft maintenance and reliability items.
- This includes researching technical issues, analyzing data, authoring Engineering Orders, and contributing to engineering projects.
- Co-Op must have strong mechanical or electrical background with an aptitude for hands-on projects and technical writing, the ability to communicate clearly, and work well with others in a team environment.
- Ideal candidate will be an engineering student interested in gaining one year of practical Aircraft Avionics/Systems Engineering experience.
- Student should be well-versed in Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of UPS operations or business.
- Effective analysis skills.
- Effective research and communication skills.
Company: United Parcel Service (UPS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A