Website United Airlines
Whether our customers are traveling for business or pleasure, you are the professional in the airport that creates caring connections and encourages an environment where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. You will be interacting with our domestic and international customers in our lobbies and at gates, helping them with ticketing, baggage, greeting customers as they start and end their journey and doing it with a smile. You will provide friendly, professional, confident, and informative service to help resolve customer travel issues and make their journey memorable.
- Working each and every day with a safety mindset by ensuring we hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards
- Working collaboratively with others, supporting your colleagues, and helping them be successful with new processes and technologies.
- Stepping up and anticipating customer needs while maintaining a strong sense of responsibility when we have inconvenienced a customer
- Navigating challenges by being steady yet adaptable. Maintaining composure and managing conflict and not taking customer frustration personally.
- Interacting with customers in a kind and helpful manner is key to creating memorable experiences and building customer loyalty
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well lift and handle baggage
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet airport requirement for badging
- Must be able to meet the Company attendance standards and uniform and appearance standards
- Minimum of 18 years old
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Comfortable working with computers, mobile devices, and new technologies
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Denver, CO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A