Website United Airlines
Please note that this position will be hired under the subsidiary Continental Airlines collective bargaining agreement or divisional work rules until a joint agreement or combined divisional work rules are obtained.
- Successful individual should be detail oriented and be able to make good judgment calls when necessary.
- Track and trace cargo shipments, within the Continental system as needed.
- Book all Domestic, International and QuickPak cargo shipments, for external and internal customers.
- Provide accurate information to customers, as it pertains to rules, regulations, rates and acceptance of all cargo products.
- Help maintain service level standards, by answering phones in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be able to complete a full-time 6-week training class with a 90% or better passing grade.
- Minimum typing skills of 20 wpm.
- Proven decision making skills, including follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Excellent customer service skills required, with 2-3 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Will be required to attend and pass an FAA-certified Dangerous Goods training class within 1 year of being an employee.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal/external customers.
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Airport Management
Job Location: Houston, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A