Website Total S.A.
- Joining Total means contributing to a shared ambition for responsible energy, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance and more.
- A nice, motivating remuneration, an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, social protection and respect for work/life balance.
- Growth opportunities and professional development within a culture that values flexibility, sustainability and innovation. A global player with opportunities in Belgium and abroad.
- Total strives to provide their employees with stimulating working conditions so they can give the best of themselves.
- Total invests in the potential of all their employees, offering a broad array of training courses to develop their skills throughout their career, enabling them to achieve a high level of operational performance and broaden their professional horizons.
- You are familiar with different European languages and you have excellent communication skills (Dutch, English, French).
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a persuasive approach and a high responsibility attitude.
- You are an engineer with a good understanding of the overall refinery processes.
- You have a +/- 10 years of relevant experience in the maintenance department or similar.
- Knowledge of maintenance and safety procedures, equipment specifications and legal requirements is mandatory.
- You are familiar with the basic PC applications, knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You have a profound expertise in reliability (+/- 5 years) and are familiar with international standards.
- You will be analysing statistical data such as MTBF, top 20, costs, failure reporting, …
- An intensive communication with the business teams is key to collect the necessary data.
- Build up and/or keep up to date technical expertise on equipment and accessories.
- You write procedures/methods and define maintenance policies for equipment (preventive, predictive, spare parts, …).
- You will use SAP as a data and cost management tool.
- You will show an active participation to technical committees and working groups that you are dedicated to.
- The improvement and development of maintenance methods will be part of your responsibilities. Aswell as the implementation of new legal requirements.
- You will manage the maintenance department on external (and internal) audits: prepare and coordinate them, convert the recommendations into specifications and procedures, communicate with the organization and motivate the collaborators to implement these recommendations.
- You’ll make recommendations for improvements to equipment including discussion for the justification.
- An active participation in networking events is important to use these contacts to solve TRA’s issues.
- You will advise the project groups on new equipment or large modifications. • You will improve and correct specifications for reliability reasons.
Company: Total S.A.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Application Deadline: N/A