Website Tim Hortons
As a production team member your top priority is guest satisfaction.
You take pride in producing quality finished bakery or menu items that our guests come to enjoy and love.
- You support a clean environment through regular clean up; maintain a neat and professional appearance in accordance to our company policy, minimize food waste and maintain freshness of products.
- You follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing products for our guests as well as follow all operating guidelines for each piece of equipment.
- You assist in serving guests where necessary and respond to special guest requests in a friendly manner.
- Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success
- Friendly and outgoing
- Previous experience in Quick Service an asset
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Customer service background preferred
- Flexible schedule
Company: Tim Hortons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A