Website Tim Hortons
As a Team Member at Tim Hortons, your top priority is guest satisfaction!
- Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or produce the best loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences.
- Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Customer service background preferred
- Previous experience in Quick Service an asset
Company: Tim Hortons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Driver
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A