Website Tech Mahindra
Computer Vision SME with the capability to independently research, develop, evaluate and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models for Image classification, Object Detection, Semantic Segmentation, Object Tracking.
- Explore and analyze unstructured data like images through image processing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to present solution to technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch.
- Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA or on cloud.
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like Numpy, scikit-image, PIL, OpenCV, matplotlib, seaborn, Plotly, Tessaract etc.
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms
- Hands on experience using Region based, SSD, YOLO object detection algorithms.
- Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and also be able to work in a team when required.
- Hands on experience using Image segmentation algorithms like Mask R-CNN, GrabCut.
Qualification & Experience:
- Expertise in GIS/Geospatial based AI with experience using QGIS, Raster Vision packages will be added advantage.
- Experience in Agile Application Development and Scrum methodologies to develop efficient, maintainable and production-ready pipelines.
- Proficiency with edge computing principles and architecture preferably for NVIDIA Jetson devices or Raspberry Pi.
- Proficiency with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud computing environments.
- Experience in different model optimization techniques apart from hyperparameter tuning to reduce memory usage without hindering the performance for deploying on edge devices.
Company: Tech Mahindra
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Pune, India
Application Deadline: N/A