The Food & Beverage team enables a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is fresh, in stock, available and accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. They are experts of operations, process and efficiency. This team leads food and food services including replenishment, inventory accuracy, food safety, presentation, pricing and promotional signing processes for all Food and Beverage areas of the store.
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing… That’s the core of what we do.
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
- Knowledge in food seasonality, freshness and quality, food safety standards and routines, and merchandising
- Experience in Food & Beverage business fundamentals; department sales trends, inventory, quality and freshness management, guest shopping patterns and pricing and promotions strategies
- Ability to provide guests with information around when to purchase items and in what quantity, as well as storage tips
- Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience building a guest first culture in food & beverage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: St Paul, MN, USA
Application Deadline: N/A