The Manager, Talent Attraction leads the talent attraction strategy, technology and employment marketing efforts for the KFC US Brand. This role is responsible for utilizing best recruiting practices to attract top talent to KFC and to maintain a strong employer brand. Ongoing partnership with Corporate & Franchise Partners is essential in identifying and implementing innovative recruitment and staffing strategies.
- Vendor Management: Manage vendors related to Talent Attraction including terms negotiation and maintaining a high standard of delivery and partnership.
- Project Management: Cross functional project management leadership as necessary.
- Ownership & Strategic Direction: Define and sell-in KFC Talent Attraction strategy for short and long range planning ensuring the KFC employment brand remains an industry leader.
partnering with internal teams.
- Capability Building: Build KFCC hiring manager capability in selection through the one-on-one coaching and development.
- RSC Recruitment: Lead recruitment efforts for all KFCC corporate positions including talent attraction, interview and selection, and offer negotiation in partnership with the Hiring Managers, KFCC HRG and the Compensation team.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to proactively recruitment expectations for the Brand.
- [email protected]: Lead [email protected] system functionality and user capability including the [email protected] page on TeamKFC, employment marketing, troubleshooting of issues and
- Franchisee Engagement: Partner with the Field HR team to offer support as needed in implementing [email protected] subscriptions and growing staffing know-how for Franchisees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task & generate actionable recommendations. Demonstrated track record of strong Project Management skills.
- Must have proven track record driving results via creative thinking and problem solving.
- Proven track record of influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & team skills with ability to present to Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated project and vendor management capabilities.
- Education/Certifications – College degree required; prefer advanced degree in related field.
- Must have strong internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and a desire to have a large impact on the organization. Being a Customer Maniac is a must.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience – 3-5 years’ experience leading a Staffing function in a multi-unit environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A