Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets tops the list of privately-owned supermarkets in the US. We are privately-owned, hold no long-term debt and continue to grow year after year. Publix and our associates excel in community involvement, volunteerism and environmental sustainability. Our collective commitment to diversity has contributed to our success in being a great place to work and shop. It’s satisfying to work for – and be an owner in – a Fortune 100 company that is widely recognized as a leader in the supermarket industry.
- YOU determine how much you earn as a Warehouse Selector. The more orders you complete safely and efficiently, the more money you earn each week! The average Publix Selector performs at a rate greater than 100% which means that you, too, can earn above standard pay. Are you the competitive type? It pays to be the best because Selectors are rewarded for working efficiently and with accurate results.
- What if your work was also your workout? Selectorsare constantly walking, lifting, bending and stretching. If you’re into sports, cardio, strength training, weightlifting, running or bodybuilding, this job will help keep you in shape. Selectors pull products ordered by Publix stores, place them onto pallets, wrap the finished order, and get it ready to be placed on a truck for delivery.
- To increase their efficiency, Selectors use state-of-the-art technology to notify them of the products that have been ordered and where they are in the warehouse. Our Warehouse Selectors are instrumental in helping keep our shelves stocked in our more than 1,200 store locations.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Work a rotating schedule which includes some weekends and holidays
- Work fluctuating shifts, when needed
- Select, lift, carry and stack product weighing
- 67 pounds for Frozen Foods and Produce
- 85 pounds for Boxed Meat/Dairy
- Stand, bend, and stoop and do repetitive work for long periods of time
- Operate a pallet truck or forklift without any part of the body exposed outside of the operator compartment
- Perform job duties efficiently, accurately, and safely
- Read, write, and identify and verify numbers
- Interpret, understand, and follow instructions and
- Pass a Physical Agility Test, as applicable
- Current Atlanta Distribution associate, preferred
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Stocker
Job Location: Dacula, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A