Website State Of Texas Jobs
Are you ready to be professionally challenged? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team of engaged and committed professionals? Then the Health and Specialty Care System (HSCS) may be just the place for you! The HSCS is comprised of nine psychiatric hospitals located throughout the state, and one youth residential psychiatric center in Waco. The HSCS is a hub of excellence for forensic mental health and complex psychiatric care, with all facilities accredited by The Joint Commission. The hospitals provide state-of-the-art treatment that is recovery-oriented and science-based. Whether in a direct-care or support role, your contribution will make a difference in the life of a Texan.
- Proper cleaning and sanitizing of food service areas
- Attends work on a regular basis and may be required to work a specific shift schedule or, at times, even a rotating schedule, extended shift and/or overtime in accordance with agency leave policy and performs other duties as assigned.
- Serving of meals for our clients to ensure proper daily nutritional requirements as prescribed by physicians and/or dieticians.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to push a food cart in all types of weather.
- Ability to adhere to safety and infection control regulations.
- Skills in the preparation and serving of food according to diet and portion serving.
- Skills in the operating, cleaning and sanitizing of food service appliances and equipment.
- Ability to carry moderately heavy items- 40 pounds for men and women.
- Ability to work harmoniously and productively with co-workers, the consumers and residents.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in food preparation methods.
- Experience in the operation, cleaning and sanitizing of food service appliances and equipment.
- Experience in preparing and serving food, to clean dining, serving and food preparation areas and to maintain basic records.
Company: State Of Texas Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A