From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners (employees) who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a Starbucks partner (human) resources manager, you are a strategic business partner and advocate. You partner closely with leaders to create and continuously improve on the partner experience Starbucks is proud to offer.
- Lead successful implementation of all HR-related programs, initiatives and priorities.
- Ensure appropriate escalation, decision-making, partner care, and risk mitigation related to partner relations matters.
- Provide partner (human) resources expertise that spans all aspects of the partner experience
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to drive retail talent priorities and day to day HR operations.
- Contribute to greater Canada Partner (Human) Resources team via project work, intentional peer teamwork, and continuous improvement of our practices and programs
- Assess talent landscape, leveraging both internal and external data and insights
- Share data and insights with leaders routinely
- Provide proactive thought partnership to departmental Vice Presidents and their leadership teams
- Create solutions to address areas of greatest opportunity, leveraging regional insights
- Gain insights and feedback through shoulder-to-shoulder work with leaders, open forums, skip levels and roundtables and address opportunities with immediacy
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder as a business partner to drive business priorities
- Co-create area-level talent priorities that enable Best Moments for partners and customers and drive business results
- Assess partner-related trends and identify opportunities to elevate the customer and partner experience
- Ability to travel to off-site meetings, inclusive of overnight trips
- Six or more years of human resources generalist or specialist experience, ideally in the retail or food service industry
- Three or more years consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommended solutions
- Three or more years of supervisory experience
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A