The Distribution Technology team is looking for a system analyst lead, with Oracle EBS Order Management functional experience, a product and growth mindset, excellent communications skills and customer service, and the ability to lead others. Our team is responsible for the tools, capabilities, and processes for Order Fulfillment and the Last Mile Delivery to our stores and customers. Our goal is to deliver user friendly, innovative, and data driven technology solutions and insights to enable new opportunities and drive efficiencies in distribution and warehouse operation.
- Proactively identifies improvement opportunities (productivity/efficiency gains, cost savings, etc.).
- Analyzes, and directs solution requirements for complex projects
- Utilizes LEAN techniques to develop business process designs and guide operations improvements via process re-engineering efforts.
- Supports business, development, and testing teams by leveraging process, domain, and technology proficiency to propose optimal solution options for delivering required capabilities
- Leads the thoughtful design of engaging technology solutions by utilizing user-centric design techniques and considering the overall user technology experience.
- Collaborates on project initiation efforts by assisting in the definition of project scope and leading the identification/selection of targeted solution(s). Partners with project management in the development of work plans, effort estimates, and delivery timelines.
- Supports solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, coordinating the test execution, and reviewing test results.
- Coaches team members in the development of ad-hoc queries and operational reports.
- Defines and develops approaches for data conversion and leads the extract, load, and validation of converted data.
- Directs application configuration (i.e., create attributes, workflows and UI changes) in support of solution delivery initiatives.
- Provides consulting to development team in agile design/development of custom solution components. Partners effectively with application development and participates in code reviews as appropriate.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making
- Utilizes user-centric design concepts in conjunction with agile development and testing processes to support development of highly engaging technology solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Knowledge of BI tools, e.g., OBIEE, Power BI, Incorta
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, deep knowledge of SQL and ability to use ad hoc query tools, e.g., TOAD, SQL Plus, to troubleshoot system issues and analyze large datasets
- Functional expertise of relevant applications/modules/platforms (Oracle Order Management)
- Ability to use business knowledge, sound judgment, and resourcefulness to design and deploy highly reliable and sustainable technology solutions.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of all facets of systems development lifecycle and IT operations
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution
- IT Project experience as a project resource
- Functional, business process, configuration experience in Oracle EBS Order Management
- End user support and documentation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A