Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines is seeking a full time Inflight Instructor for our Las Vegas training facility. The Instructor facilitates ground training programs and oversees the testing, grading and record keeping of ground training events including initial and recurrent.
- Train Flight Attendants to proficiency to include aircraft familiarization, crew member and passenger safety, emergency situations, professional standards and customer service.
- Serves as an educator, encourager and mentor to trainees in order to reach the end goal of graduating knowledgeable, professional and prepared Flight Attendants.
- Communicate Company policies and procedures. Serve as a role model in upholding standards of excellence with regard to regulatory requirements, Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures active comprehension and encourages retention of all applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Conduct classroom and/or other ground instruction, employing the necessary training aids in accordance with the Company training program.
- Acts as an immediate, accurate and courteous source of information for new-hire as well as qualified Flight Attendants.
- Ability to coach and critique fellow crew members in a positive and constructive manner.
- Complete class training records.
- Exhibit a high level of approachability, confidence and enthusiasm as well as possess the ability to create a fun, fair and consistent learning environment.
- Minimum One (1) Year Flight Attendant Experience.
- High School Diploma Required (Bachelors Degree Preferred).
- Background as Instructor/Educator; preferably in an aviation area with an emphasis on cabin safety.
- Maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Available for flexible daily scheduling to support Spirit Airlines operation.
- Ability to sit, stand and move throughout office/classroom for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use a PC and have an understanding of Microsoft Word documents and Powerpoint presentations.
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Tech Operations
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Application Deadline: N/A