Website Spirit Airlines
The OCC Admin and Support Specialist is responsible for the management of Dispatch schedule, payroll and close management of shifts and associated overtime. The OCC Admin and Support Specialist performs general maintenance, data entry and upkeep of all applications utilized by the OCC. The OCC Admin and Support Specialist provides initial support for OCC stakeholders, preliminarily investigating issues, processing open tickets while collaborating externally with vendors.
This role oversees all facets of the administrative operation of the OCC ensuring that the facility is supplied adequately and ready for operation while partnering with internal and external groups including facilities, supply chain, security and other relevant organizations.
- Audit user databases to ensure currency and accuracyProvides necessary preliminary support to IT staff with testing/troubleshooting and implementation of upgrades, patches, and system maintenance.
- Manage the Dispatch department payroll process in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement and company policies.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Manage the Dispatch department schedules in accordance with FARs, the Collective Bargaining Agreement and company policies, to include all related bids and upkeep.
- Act as a role model by being highly engaged and an active participant in team meetings.
- Serve as a trusted, credible resource to all Spirit departments for matters pertaining to the OCC.
- Coordinate with team members and contractors on the overall upkeep of the OCC facility, including general office supply management. Ensure the environment is maintained in a clean, orderly, and mission-ready state.
- Serve as the OCC Cultural Ambassador for planning and oversight of special events, fundraisers, charity events, and participating or leading special event committees.
- Develop expert knowledge of Dispatcher duty rest regulations, FARs, company policies and procedures, the Dispatch Collective Bargaining Agreement and scheduling software.
- Develop and maintain scheduling/payroll reports and analysis to ensure the Dispatch department is operated as efficiently as possible (including the accurate account of sick and vacation use).
- Ensure OCC team member voices and interests are represented in company initiatives through the duties of the OCC Cultural Ambassador.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- 5-7 years’ Operational Control Center Experience.
- Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Travel required up to 10%.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Part 121/145 Aircraft Operations
- Great communication skills.
- Analytical, creative and a problem solver.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Safety
Job Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A