Website Spirit Airlines
Provide superior customer service to all Spirit Acquisition team members and candidates for all Talent Acquisition related activities. Ensure that Spirit Airlines attracts and selects the right talent in every role and builds the capabilities and performance of our workforce to achieve our vision, execute our strategies and meet our commitments.
- Assist on assembling presentations and setting up meetings for the HR Leadership team.
- Assist in scheduling interviews.
- Arrange travel & lodging for candidates and HR team.
- Track and process all invoices.
- Assist in external recruiting events.
- Assist in the execution of college and technical school recruiting.
- Manage the day to day functioning of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist in the execution of new hire onboarding experience ensuring smooth transition and a high level experience for the new employee and hiring managers.
- Assist in the development of the company brand / employee value proposition that communicates the Spirit brand in all talent acquisition touch points Systems, Processes, Procedures.
- Assists in continuous improvement initiatives including process mapping, gap analysis, workflow of talent acquisition processes and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities to cost-effectively simplify, standardize and automate talent acquisitions processes and procedures Measuring, Tracking, Reporting.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express and logically articulate point of view.
- Must be a highly organized individual, able to work independently and capable of working in a fast paced/deadline driven environment.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and embrace change in an evolving organization driven by multiple deadlines.
- Up to 10% travel required for recruiting events.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s degree and or equivalent experience with 1-2 years recruiting experience.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Safety
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A