Website Spirit Airlines
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Support and assist Supervisors in managing the operation.
- Assist with station audits and compliance.
- Oversee specialty departments (BSO, Immigrations, CBP and IROPs center) as needed.
- Assign activities and duties to Guest Service Agents to ensure completion of tasks for check-in, compliance, arrival and departure.
- Oversee ticketing and enplaning/deplaning areas and responsible for their assigned area.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Maintain involvement in guest relations, including guest complaints, Lost and Found, distressed guests and special guest arrangements and ensure company guest service standards are maintained or exceeded.
- Track and encourage teams in achieving revenue goals.
- Provide feedback to Leadership regarding GSA work performance.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Exert 50 lbs. or more of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Thrives within a team-oriented environment
- Strong operational knowledge
- Exercise creative problem solving and use of own initiative
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Airport Services
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A