Website Spirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
Training for this position will take place at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Forklift driving experience
- Inventory background experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- High School or GED certification
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Miramar, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A