Website Spirit Airlines
The Sr Analyst, CASS manages the Spirit Airlines CASS (Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System) according to FAA Advisory Circular 120.79a. This position ensures the CASS System is designed to monitor the maintenance program performance and eﬀectiveness using a closed-loop system consisting of: Surveillance, Analysis, Corrective Action and Follow-up to allow the continued operation of the Spirit Airline’s ﬂeet.
- Interface with the Safety and Operational Quality Assurance to collect and analyze data.
- Lead change eﬀectively and create a “buy-in” supporting corporate goals and initiatives.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Manage the Corrective Action Process (CAP), including assigning ownership, conducting risk assessment, creating action plans, documenting status changes, completion and follow-up.
- Develop a closed-loop process that determines the effectiveness of CASS action items and corrective action plans.
- Generate statistical data sets and presentations for leadership review using risk assessment and root cause analysis.
- Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, or technical developments).
- Generate data, perform data mining and data analysis.
- Use data available in maintenance tracking system and CASS data sources to create metrics and depict trends over time.
- Navigate the maintenance program tracking software to initiate and support investigations.
- Committed to continuous improvement and willing to redesign processes from scratch if necessary; probes all sources for root causes and potential solutions.
- Identifies and participates in process improvement teams to implement new and improved processes, tools and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, safety, or aviation related discipline or equivalent level of work experience Accident Investigation Certiﬁcation;
- Master’s degree in related ﬁeld PREFERRED
- 1-3 years’ experience in technical, safety, or aviation related discipline or equivalent level of work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Oﬃce products Knowledge and experience with Airline Quality systems Demonstrated technical writing ability
- Presentation and oral communication skills Experience in aviation accident on Familiarity with National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and ICAO regulations
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Safety
Job Location: Miramar, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A