Website Spirit Airlines
The Social Specialist will assist in executing Spirit’s social strategies, including but not limited to copywriting, managing the Guest Relations workflow, handling social media crises and escalations, and maintaining Spirit’s social profiles. This role must collaborate with internal teams to improve the Guest Experience and highlight trends and areas of improvement.
- Identify, measure, analyze, and make tactical recommendations for the Guest Relations team workflow based on critical metrics and data.
- Provide feedback to the Team Lead on trends and other findings regarding customer opinion.
- Track common issues received to determine potential solutions.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and manage daily posts to social networks and monitor review sites for online reputation.
- Build and grow an audience on new and existing tools to create weekly reports on the impact and effectiveness of online efforts.
- Respond to all escalated matters and tickets to help de-escalate issues sent to the DOT.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Monitor social media pages through the day to identify opportunities to create engaging content.
- Create, manage, analyze, and constantly improve social effectiveness.
- Respond to messages received on all social media channels, and escalate when necessary.
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging via Spirit’s social media channels.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
- Resolve all customer concerns by thoroughly researching and providing accurate and well-written responses in real-time via Twitter and other Social Media outlets.
- Alert appropriate teams of potential risks found on social media outlets.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Ability to handle detail-oriented work while meeting schedules and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, basic networking principles, web browsers, email client, and integrated Office Suites (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Miramar, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A