Website Spirit Airlines
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S
- As a Spirit Flight Attendant, you are responsible for providing excellence in Guest services and an enjoyable experience on board any one of our aircrafts.
- We proudly fly one of the youngest fleet in the U.S and are looking for the friendliest Flight Attendants to fly our skies with us! Sounds like something you’d like to do? We thought so, too.
- As a representative of Spirit Airlines, you will help our Guests love and appreciate Spirit’s unbundled fares.
- We proudly make it easy for our Guests to choose the optional services they value most.
- Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants provide leadership, direction, and assistance to fellow Spirit Team Members and Guests.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to above shoulder level, ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be able to comply with our piercing policy. Flight Attendants are allowed two matching earrings in the earlobe only. No other visible
- piercings are allowed. Earlobe gauges and cuffs are not allowed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial Flight Attendant training.
- Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, a team player, and demonstrate leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the Guest Service, Hospitality and/or Sales/Merchandising industry.
- Must be at least 5’0 (without shoes).
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree preferred.
- Must be able to fasten a four point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices.
- Must be able to comply with our no visible tattoo policy.
- Must have a passport with at least six(6) months of validity that grants you the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Airport Heights, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A