Website Southwest Airlines
The Technology Office Sr. Analyst provides strategic guidance and execution on Employee engagement, communication, and recognition for Technology Executive Leaders while also supporting the Technology Office by developing and executing communications projects; drives employee engagement and provides executive support. Conducts needs analysis to create quality solutions. Ensures solutions align with stated requirements and comply with departmental standards. Serves as a resource to ensure effective communications. Helps mentor and coach Technology Office Analysts and Specialists.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- Guardian of Southwest Airlines Technology brand and reputation on all fronts.
- Proactively creates communication plans supporting Technology events and activities.
- Responsible for timely communication activity to inspire and educate Southwest Technology Employees about upcoming events, programs, and initiatives.
- Determines the right communications solution for the opportunity at hand.
- Analyzes impact of problems and facilitates resolution, and escalates to Leadership as needed.
- Effectively communicates information and ideas using all forms of communication.
- Researches and responds to questions/comments that relate to the Technology Department on our existing communication channels and forums.
- Writes communication on behalf of the Technology Department.
- Leads the coordination of writing/editing talking points for various channels including, but not limited to, Companywide events and external engagements or interviews
- Creates and delivers presentations when needed.
- Mentors the Technology Office Specialist and Analysts
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in communication-related field, required.
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office products, preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft Powerpoint, preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft Sharepoint, preferred.
- Experience working with PoliteMail, preferred.
- Experience with presenting and public speaking to executive leadership, preferred.
- Experience managing communication channels, preferred.
- Experience executing agendas for Employee and Leadership quarterly meetings, preferred.
- Experience providing guidance on internal and external communications related opportunities for Technology Senior Leaders, preferred.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Technology
Job Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A