Website Southwest Airlines
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- The paragraph does not preclude the Company from utilizing Employees other than Material Specialists to perform inventorying functions.
- The duties of Material Specialist employees may also include the erection and/or assembly of stocking bins, shelves, decks, employing the use of required power tools when necessary and the driving of motor vehicles in the pick up and delivery of parts, equipment, materials and tools where Material Specialists are assigned.
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- A Material Specialist Employee will do all work generally recognized as the routine duties of a Material Specialist and/or stockroom employee in and about the Company storerooms and stockrooms, including but not limited to receiving, shipping, checking, classifying, issuing, inventorying (on a nonexclusive basis), storing and warehousing of supplies, tools, materials and the operation of stores equipment and the preparation and maintenance of records and reports in connection therewith.
- The duties of a Material Specialist shall include the delivery of parts and materials to the maintenance department and ground equipment maintenance department.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must have vision ability sufficient to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to pass physical abilities test as detailed in the attached “Summary of Physical Job Requirements”.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items weighing 75 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of job.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Maintenance
Job Location: Denver, CO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A