Website Shoe Carnival, Inc.
The Shoe Carnival Assistant Store Manager assists with the daily operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening and closing responsibilities.
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and leads by example.
- Participates in managing overall store operations to meet and exceed sales, operational, and liquidation goals, and store and department standards.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Assists in conflict resolution, delegates tasks as needed, coordinates meals/breaks, and assists in administration of progressive discipline, schedules, timecard edits, and reports.
- Supervises and ensures compliance of all cash handling procedures; provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and reconciles cash settlements.
- Trains and develops associates for growth.
Company: Shoe Carnival, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Hickory, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A