As a Beauty Advisor, you are a key team member who inspires and helps our customers become the best version of themselves. You are encouraged to explore, create emotional connections, and help customers discover our amazing Beauty Selection. You’ll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
- Supporting Store Success Help make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked. Embrace your winning spirit and drive results by contributing to your store’s sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support special events, promotions, and priorities as they come up. Participate in inventory control. Ensure compliance with sampling policies. Participate in programs to reduce loss. Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Creating Amazing Customer Experience Provide a welcoming environment for our customers by listening to and embracing their unique needs. Unleash your creativity, passion, and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction. Suggest and sell products and services to our clients in all areas of the store. Introduce our credit card and Beauty Insider to all customers to help them discover the benefits of our loyalty programs.
- A track record of building relationships with customers and team members
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Prior experience working in retail sales or services industries
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for an entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment & handle and apply cosmetics products to clients-with or without accommodation
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Knowledge about what’s new and trending in beauty
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Tigard, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A