As a Senior Software Data Engineer, you will design and implement innovative analytical solutions and work alongside the product engineering team, evaluating new features and architecture. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, Data Platform, you will work closely with other team members like data architects and business analysts to understand what the business is trying to achieve, move data from source to target, and design optimal data models. You will be also responsible for building and maintaining the data platform.
- Perform production support and deployment activities
- Work effectively using scrum with multiple team members to deliver analytical solutions to the business functions.
- Build and scale services infrastructure that exposed data to other systems and third parties
- Design and implement innovative data services solutions using SQL, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Cloud Solutions.
- Experience working DataBricks
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Familiarity with common open source technologies at scale, such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Nginx, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience working in an agile team
- 5+ years of enterprise software development and deployment experience with at least 5 years of hands-on recent experience
- Experience with cloud computing
- Experience with performance management, logging, and monitoring tools
- Familiarity with Data Processing and related technologies
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform and Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure: Experience designing, deploying, and administering scalable, available, and fault tolerant systems on Microsoft Azure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A