Website Dunkin’ Brands
The primary responsibility of the Baskin Robbins Senior Financial Analyst will be to provide in-depth analytical support for the Baskin Robbins U.S. and Canadian business and Advertising Fund. Responsibilities will include P&L management and analysis and development of financial plans such as annual budgets, monthly forecasts and Long Range Plans. Position will also be responsible for special ad hoc projects requiring analytical and presentation skills. The role will support the Baskin-Robbins Leadership team as well as Field Operations and Marketing.
- Support the brand and the team in other finance related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Analyze, reconcile and compile monthly financials including analyzing month-end results versus budget and latest forecast and prepare monthly reporting deck to effectively communicate business results, risks and opportunities to Senior Management.
- Act as the lead financial contact for the Baskin-Robbins Advertising fund , including reconciling month-end results, preparing budgets and forecasts and preparing reports to be shared with Senior Brand Management
- Maintain relationships throughout entire Dunkin’ Brands and Baskin-Robbins organization.
- Help identify and resolve project–related risks and issues.
- Participate in the evaluation of the project by giving input for post-project evaluations and lessons learned.
- Participate in the initiation and planning phases by gathering project data and requirements and providing input on project activities and timing.
- Perform analysis on new store openings comparing actual results to pro-forma sales and track against store level profitability expectations
- Provide in-depth analytical support that helps maintain and improve store and franchisee profitability including impact analysis of fixed and variable costs, product mix, store-level unit economics, etc.
- Utilize project management tools and disciplines to complete project assignments and meet deadlines.
- Act as the lead financial contact for the Baskin-Robbins Field Operations Team and provide regular support and analysis including Regional
- Scorecards, Yield Analysis, Local Sales analysis and other Ad hoc financial support as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly proficient in MS-Office, specifically with respect to Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Practical experience with Oracle Business Intelligence a strong plus
- 4+ years of progressive finance experience, focus on cost management/manufacturing preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting, MBA preferred
- Proficient understanding and application of cash flow analysis tools and methodologies (NPV / ROI / Break-even, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively mine data and draw relevant results on business performance coupled with the ability to provide sound recommendations for improvement
Company: Dunkin’ Brands
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Canton, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A