Website Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Saudi German Hospitals Group – UAE is one of the largest private hospitals group in United Arab Emirates by number of hospital beds and number of operating hospitals. It is a part of Saudi German Hospitals group, a major healthcare player in MENA (Middle East & North Africa) region. The group is a multi-functional Healthcare company & functions as a Healthcare developer. With an array of more than 30 years’ experience in Healthcare industry the SGH Group of Hospitals function with a unique spiritual vision which is derived from the Holy Quran “AND IF ANY ONE SAVED A LIFE, IT WOULD BE AS IF HE SAVED ALL OF MANKIND” (Al Maidah, Verse 32). Know More About SGH Group
- Directing and Controlling the Business Development activities for Sharjah and Ajman
- Implementing – Work closely with hospital’s key officers such as Hospital Director/s, CMO and non-medical Department Heads for the day to day operations.
- Evaluating/Assessing- Conducts and presides over daily Steering Committee Meeting and other administrative meetings scheduled from time to time to assess overall situations.
- Graduate in any discipline with higher learning (i.e. master’s degree) in administrative healthcare management is preferred.
- Knowledge and Skills – With broad knowledge in Hospital Management functions and practices from highly reputable healthcare facility including but not limited to rules and regulations governing hospital management and practices. Expert in time management and in dealing with internal and external clients. Result-oriented.
Company: Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ajman, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A