Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Executive Assistant will act as the administrative point of contact between the assigned executive leaders and any internal / external stakeholders.
- Provide a very high level of administrative support to assigned executives: Manage extremely busy/detail oriented calendar; process/prepare expense reports, arrange travel; work closely with other Admin Assistants to coordinate meetings with CEO and other departmental execs. Schedule conference calls, prepare PowerPoint Presentations, maintain PTO time, filing, schedule and set up meetings, perform follow up with assigned executives team from BDA and other calls, schedule/arrange team meetings; additional support as business needs require.
- Executive Meeting Responsibilities: Working closely prepare/maintain hotel room blocks, organize executive dinners, prepare timeline involving staff members, agency attendees, and logistics for each upcoming meeting, obtain staff and agency approvals, review preliminary BEO from Meeting and Events for any executive meeting.
- Become knowledgeable about Administrative oversight of Functions communications collaborate on agenda, ensure materials go through necessary review process; ensure authors make requested revisions, distribute final pre-read materials to the executive meetings one week prior the meeting date.
- Bachelor/Associate in business or any other related field
- 1-3 years of proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A