Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service. We also provide a variety of benefits including
- Manage engineering and maintenance services to achieve maximum financial results from the plants capital expenditures, maintenance expenditures, production equipment and fixed assets.
- Ensure operational reliability. Oversee preventative maintenance compliance and effectiveness. Oversee 5S compliance Create and Manage overhaul schedules for sustained performance.
- Train / Develop, and assign accountabilities for mechanics and associated staff * Ensure regulatory compliance as appropriate (OSHA, EPA, FDA, USDA, HACCP, Etc.)
- Manage Capital Asset program in compliance with Annul Operating Plan and established policy
- 3 years manufacturing plant engineering/management experience which includes financial management and project development and project management experience.
- Managing/Scheduling/Developing Human Resources.
- Proven skills in preventive maintenance. * Ability to interface with regulatory agencies.
- 6-8 years in manufacturing/production environment with industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Heat Transfer, Material Handling, Fluid Mechanics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project. Previous experience with Automated Control Systems PLCs and PCs.
- Interpersonal and Team Building skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- 4 year college degree in engineering.
- Experienced in department budget management.
- Knowledge of Capital Project Development, Cost Estimation and Management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A