As a primary contact for Safeway customers, the Pharmacy Assistant provides friendly, courteous, and helpful service. Verifies information for new prescriptions. Receives authorized patient prescription refill requests. Fills bottle with prescribed tablets or capsules. Inserts pharmacy reference updates. Answers phone calls not requiring the pharmacist’s attention. Receives and stores incoming supplies. Operates electronic cash register to total customers’ final bill. Maintains cleanliness of the pharmacy area of the store. The Pharmacy Assistant reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information.
- Promptly report to the pharmacist all pharmacy complaints and inquires concerning prescriptions or
- Insert pharmacy reference updates.
- Fill bottle with prescribed tablets or capsules.
- Verify information for new prescriptions. Receive authorized patient prescription refill requests.
- Answer phone calls not requiring the pharmacist’s attention.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A