We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Telephone Operator you are responsible to handle every phone call with importance to provide professional and customer focused response to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Complete management’s long distance call vouchers and record them on the traffic sheet
- Receive each guest call in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery
- Ensure guests are greeted by name upon calling as per the Rotana Standard
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls
- Take messages for guests and management as per the required standard
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services
- Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed guest expectations
- Maintain the guest wake up call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard
- Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera guest profile system
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in the hospitality field with similar previous work experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills along with strong voice modulation abilities are essentials.
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A