Website Ross Stores
To troubleshoot, maintain and enhance the accuracy, reliability and system control’s data credibility of PLC and PC based automation systems. Effectively utilize building management system’s interface tools and equipment to achieve efficiency. Communicate and partner with internal engineering staff and equipment vendors.
- Coordinate with vendors, installation of electrical or controls; as instructed.
- Exhibit the ability to troubleshoot and perform basic design of PLC logic, operator interface terminal, energy management systems and electrical installations.
- Maintain accurate record keeping such as: work orders, timesheets, parts requests.
- Maintain parts procedure and inventory control
- Perform Preventive Maintainance for controls and systematize electrical/control parts inventory.
- Statistically interpret and improve automated system’s performance parameters, at macro/micro level.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to use process meter and operate oscilloscope.
- Connect, test, and maintain electrical systems for a variety of purposes, including climate control, security and communications.
- Familiarity with current National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Functional (intermediate) understanding of electrical circuits, in reference to industrial automation.
- Functional familiarity with HVAC principles for Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Functional knowledge in configuring instrumentation, referring to manufacturer documentation.
- Knowledgeable in the assembly of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems, robotic operation and vision systems and the ability to assemble new equipment; and modify existing manufacturing equipment.
- Strong ability to read manuals and understand functionality of instrumentation and use of configuring software.
- Understanding of 3 phase distribution and 3 phase power transmission system.
Company: Ross Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Moreno Valley, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A