Website Rite Aid
Don’t have a Pharmacy Technician license? As a new hire you will receive free training with our exclusive Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Training & Certification Program. Of course, you will need to successfully complete the program to continue working as a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician.
- Ask any Rite Aid Pharmacist, and they will tell you the backbone of any Rite Aid pharmacy is the Pharmacy Technician.
- There is a chance this could be you! This is a full time role located at our store or another store that may have openings in and around this area. If you are looking for:
- A rewarding career, including extensive upfront & ongoing training and opportunities to grow into lead roles or training roles.
- A role in a ‘lean’ system- this means you would be a member of an empowered workforce who look for ways to improve processes and solve problems in their department.
- Provide compassionate patients service aiming to help the patient solve their problems with their prescriptions and also educating patients about opportunities for pharmacist provided clinical services.
- Perform computer data entry of prescription information. (We use a proprietary prescription processing and insurance billing system known to be one of the best in the industry) – Accurately completing specific steps in the production of a prescription such as pulling correct medications from the shelves, counting pills and resolving insurance issues.
- Communicate with doctor’s offices regarding questions or issues about their patient’s prescriptions.
- Take a lead role in maintaining the Pharmacy department including with inventory management and keeping the pharmacy clean and organized.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Cashier
Job Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A