Website Red Lobster
As a Service Assistant at Red Lobster, your hard work helps the restaurant run smoothly, for both the Front of House team and our guests. Your primary responsibilities will include pre-bussing tables, delivering biscuits, salads and beverages, providing refills, stocking service stations and assisting servers in exceeding guest needs.
- Your responsibilities will also include greeting our guests with friendly conversations, seating our guests appropriately, checking a wait list, managing a floor chart and participating in guest service. Fulfilling guest requests in a timely manner is one way your role will represent the Red Lobster hospitality we pride ourselves on.
- Take Pride in Your Restaurant – Connect with guests and Be proactive in finding ways to help the guest and Front of House team
- Perform the Physical Demands – Remain on your feet for several hours at a time, lift and carry up to 30 pounds, frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching and light sweeping1
- Desire to Help At our Busiest – This may include working nights, weekends, and holidays
- Skills to Make the Grade – Multi-tasking, teamwork, communication, and organization skills
- Job Qualifications – Must be at least 16 years of age
Company: Red Lobster
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A