Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets is undergoing a digital transformation to expand the scope and impact of its customer-facing digital solutions on web and mobile platforms. This transformation includes establishing a digital product organization and function. Digital Product Managers will provide product leadership for one or more key products in our digital portfolio in the areas of savings, commerce, or core digital functions such as search or shopping list. The Digital Product Manager drives new concept development and continuous product optimization using a wide range of quantitative and qualitative inputs.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the customers who use our digital products and the various ways in which they use them.
- Continuously monitor competitive activity, business results, customer usage, friction points, and customer feedback for one or more digital products.
- Integrate input from competitive analysis, internal stakeholders and customers to define and prioritize the roadmap for one or more digital products.
- Collaborate with user experience (UX), product analytics, software engineering, data science, and marketing to develop concepts and launch great digital products.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years in a digital product management function delivering digital experiences
- 3+ years leading or directly collaborating with a UX design function
- 3+ years leading or directly utilizing web and mobile analytics
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Pharmacist
Job Location: Crestview, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A