Website Pacific Gas and Electric Company
The senior program manager position will have a creative mindset and a passion for making a difference in the income-qualified and diverse customer segments through leading the engagement, recruitment and relationship management of a network of community-based organization (CBOs) outreach partners. PG&E believes that CBOs are important local entities with whom strong partnerships can be forged to assist in increasing awareness of and access to key financial assistance and equity programs in market segments which may not be easily reached through our traditional marketing channels. This position will own the relationships with community-based organizations serving various customer segments: tribes, indigenous people, language isolated, migrant communities, rural communities, and income-qualified customers. This position will also coordinate strategies to increase and measure effectiveness of grassroots efforts, as well as support through monthly and annual reports program achievements and success to the California Public Utilities Commission. You will be part of a team of program managers who will execute and implement the operations and delivery plans, budgets, program deliverables, and regulatory compliance for income qualified financial assistance and energy efficiency programs. Your role will coordinate extensively with the Customer Care CBO Strategy Program Principal to ensure tight alignment to the overarching holistic strategy and best practices implementation.
- Develop and implement annual community outreach plans and set goals that support programmatic targets
- Execute the external engagement strategy and company communications (newsletters, marketing collaterals etc.)
- Integrate industry knowledge related to data into everyday business practices and decision making.
- Communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences using a variety of media.
- Train and mentor program community partners and internal stakeholders on financial assistance and discount rate programs
- (CARE/FERA/Medical Baseline), energy efficiency and other equity programs offered by PG&E or third-party administrators.
Own the development of monthly and annual reports on CBO outreach activities
- Host ad-hoc program calls to document program success and resolve program issues while inviting innovation and streamline process improvements
- Facilitate a regular cadence of partner check-in meetings designed to facilitate best practices sharing and problem solving
- Contract Management: manage, track, mitigate, and resolve issues in a timely manner ensure to ensure Key Performance Indicators are met
- Develop strong solicitation packages for RFPs, execute contracts, leveraging centralized processes where available
- Draft the regulatory compliance reporting and data requests around the CBO outreach activities for the income qualified program family.
- Develop budget forecasts, conducts analysis in support of identifying budget variances and develops solutions to address.
- Perform in-depth quality assurance for all contracts and procurement documents
- Work with program managers to develop strategies to promote programs through cross-marketing through grass-root channels to ensure we meet our annual penetration or enrollment targets
- Demonstrated success forming and managing relationships with multiple non-profit and/or public benefit organizations
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with shifting responsibilities and working on projects requiring coordination among team members
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with demanding time constraints
- Effective at negotiating and able to communicate comfortably at all levels internally and externally
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Program or Project management experience preferably with California-based local community partners
- Demonstrated experience in business planning, marketing development, and process implementation
- 6 years of experience in program management, project management, product management and/or contract management
Company: Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Barbara, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A